We all struggle with keeping our focus from time to time. Being present with our kids and in our own lives can be a major challenge, especially with never ending to-do lists and instant access to media.
Von put together a video with seven great tips to help you stay present:
1. Focus on your environment (what is happening around you?)
2. Be grateful for what you have
3. Figure out when you are happiest during the day
4. Help others and be kind
5. Limit worrying
6. Minimize physical things (the whole is greater than the sum of its parts!)
7. Do not do everything on your to-do list (it’s okay not to be busy); The Best Self Journal is a great way to help you narrow down the most important items on your list. Mom Powered Life readers receive 15% off their purchase of journals and other items on the BestSelf.co website. Use code mompoweredlife (altogether and lowercase) at checkout!
*Bonus Tip: Create a theme song for yourself to help you focus*
Take a watch and learn how to invite more presence into your world today!
Whether you’re homeschooling, distance learning (aka remote), in school or something in between, finding good learning websites for the kids can be a chore. We have a lot of experience and done our research to share with you for free. You’ll love these amazing digital learning sites for all age groups. We’re in this together!
Get your freebie and we’ll send you free updates!